Today, our sweet, baby turned 1! It’s a bittersweet moment for all mommies! Their babies are no longer “babies” but have now entered the “toddler” stage. I have truly enjoyed every moment of watching our sweet boy grow up!
Our sweet boy has learned a lot in the last year.
Walking at 9- months
- Favorite word “This”
- Other words: mama, dada, siss (for sissy), catch, and bath (These are the only words we can make out)
- LOVES a shower!
- Eats all the time
- Chases his the others around the house….everywhere!
- Loves dancing to the Veggie Tales Theme song
- Has 5 teeth
- Enjoys stacking blocks…..just to knock them down!
- And is such a mama’s boy!
While I am excited to see him grow and develop, I already miss the baby stage! I truly enjoy this age and watching him learn. It’s even more exciting as he learns from Zachary and Lenna-Grace. He picks up everything they do! However, I look at him and just wonder “Where did my tiny boy go?”
No matter what….HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!